Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Client Testimonials


When I decided to downsize, Darin helped me to accomplish what seemed impossible in a slow market; my house was sold and I was in an adorable new home in under three months!
-- Elizabeth Bird

I have never had a Real-estate agent work as hard as Darin did to find the perfect house for me. Not only did I get a "Larry house", I found Darin to be a very honest person with a great deal of  passion for his work… and after a few trips to Starbucks with him I discovered Darin also had a passion for Breve Latte's that matched my own! -- Larry Ginn

Darin helped me purchase my first home in Portland.  At that time it was a seller's market and he watched out for me to make sure I got what I needed.   Later when I was getting ready to purchase another home, there was no question about who I wanted to represent me.  Darin is a professional expert when it comes to real estate.  I highly recommend him.   When I get ready to buy another home, Darin will be my realtor! -- Jim Baker

Sure and prompt sales in a good market are common; Darin's combination of professionalism, affability, and strong work ethic promptly sold my property in a challenging, soft market at a return I was quite pleased with.  Moreover, too many brokers and companies expend more energy promoting themselves as much or more than the properties they sell . . . not the case with Darin and Hasson Realtors -- they marketed my property with a comprehensive and detailed knowledge, assuring potential buyers their questions were answered clear and certain. -- Phil Smith

My husband and I felt extremely lucky to have found Darin as our realtor.  He went beyond all our expectations and surprised us with a high degree of commitment, attention to detail and personal dedication.  Our deal went through so smoothly that it left us with a great sense of closure. -- Brian & Noemie Young-Studer

Having bought and sold real estate in Alaska, Oregon, California, and Nevada over the last 27 years, I have dealt with many agents and brokers, but Darin has been the best of all.  From the first day I spoke to Darin he was professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and his advice helped me greatly.  Darin tells the truth and his opinions are sound.  He was always there when I needed him.  But the best thing about Darin is that he became a friend. -- Jeff & Ellen Fancy

We worked with several Realtors before meeting Darin and he was hands down the BEST! We live out-of-state and purchased a property in Oregon. Darin led us smoothly through the transaction and we were able to close in less than 30 days.  Darin is very knowledgeable, he has great communication skills and most of all he is honest and reliable.  We'll definitely use him again for future purchases and we would refer him to anyone without hesitation. -- Jason & Joyce Dahners

You did a great job for me and went out of your way to help my property sell.  You were available every step of the way to answer any questions or accommodate any requests, and you even helped paint and clean my condo up to make it more attractive!  I would recommend you to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a property.   Feel free to use me as a reference any time. -- Mike Fazzolari

Our realtor Darin was an angel in a very sad time as we were in need of speed to find and move our daughter. Well, he helped in so many ways, was so kind. He is on the ball at every turn --thinks of things only he would know of. We felt very blessed to know this young man and to have his help. If and when we sell that property he will be the man for us. I would be happy to spread the word for him, he will treat you as if you were his family -- Mel and Lynda Chaufty

No comments: